LACE ‘EM UP WITH PUNCH
At Punch we are always looking to meet and discuss future roles with candidates. If you are interested, let’s talk.
Please email your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working for Punch
We are a team and a family, and we take it seriously. When you come to work for Punch we care for you like a brother or sister.
Our culture is very important to us, and maintaining a work life balance that allows for travel, discovery, and adventure is a big part of our balance. We allow our canine friends to join us at the office, enjoy a good dive bar for happy hour, encourage exploring new foods at lunch, and of course watching a few boxing matches.
Social Media Community Manager
Punch is looking for a Social Media Community Manager to strategize, build and maintain the social media channels for our clients. This is a full-time position and is based in King Of Prussia, PA.
- Identify social media opportunities and develop an actionable plan for execution and measurement
- Manage our clients’ presence on social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and other similar community sites
- Develop strategies for growing and leveraging our clients’ social presence including using promotions, contests, polls, ads, surveys and referral programs
- Develop social media strategies to create brand advocates for our clients
- Identify evangelists and influencers to virally spread our clients’ value proposition through online communities
- Measure and optimize the impact of social media programs and campaigns
- Create, maintain and execute a social media calendar and posting schedule for each client
- Manage our clients’ staff in the ongoing development of new content
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years work experience in social media, communications or content marketing
- Experience in community management required
- Experience with social media management systems such as Hootsuite and social media analytics tools such as Radian6
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, WordPress etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and research skills
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Proactive and organized
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- A fast-paced, interesting, small agency atmosphere
- A great learning experience